Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Most Powerful Fat Burner in the World

bluetwistedsteel67 said:
That's the beautiful thing about women, there are plenty to go around. Some like the 5'9" 265lb guys (if those are really your dimensions you're definitely a freak) others like guys like me that are on the big side of athletic. I've even seen some that like skinny guys (not sure why you called me skinny, actually never been called that before). Come to my gym in Tiburon and I'll introduce you around - lots of beautiful women with LOTS of money.

The little town across from the city? yeah that is full of money!

bluetwistedsteel67 said:
haha - I'm not exactly skinny bro. I'm not ready to hop on the national stage but I'm alright. I'm 5'9" 205 and currently about 9% (about 13% in my avi). We all have our goals when we persue this shit. My goal as I've said before, is pussy. I just happen to believe that fairly big, lean and muscular gets more puss than really big, blocky and lean. You talk shit all the time bro, don't hate me cuz you aint me. :)

bro dont worry about it.

I doubt many guys in here are what they claim. being 265lbs at 13% bf at 5'9? if they were they would be 5'9 at 245lbs after dieting down looking like dorian yates .
And so far no one that i have seen competeing on this board has posted any pics of them onstage at 245lbs at 5'9

I am 5'8 and was once 225lbs i thought i was the biggest dude with the biggest ego and talked shit . I relized one day with out my shirt off i had no abs and looked like total shit and only looked good with a shirt on .

I changed it now i'm 5'8 195-205
have some abs more cuts and vacularity.I feel and look much better then any other time of my life.. and your right the girls do notice you when you have your shirt off by the pool or the beach their jaws drop open when they see toned shaped muscles with decent size and a flat stomach .

Am is as strong when i was bloated and 30lbs heavier? ofcoarse not. do i give a shit anymore ? i could care less .

dont worry blue twisted your got a tight physic no need to ruin it with huge amounts of drugs

My bad , after going to the gym I'm actaully 260 at 5'9. I will need to get bodyfat checked. Never said I was 13% so not sure where that came from

chazk said:
bro dont worry about it.

I doubt many guys in here are what they claim. being 265lbs at 13% bf at 5'9? if they were they would be 5'9 at 245lbs after dieting down looking like dorian yates .
And so far no one that i have seen competeing on this board has posted any pics of them onstage at 245lbs at 5'9

I am 5'8 and was once 225lbs i thought i was the biggest dude with the biggest ego and talked shit . I relized one day with out my shirt off i had no abs and looked like total shit and only looked good with a shirt on .

I changed it now i'm 5'8 195-205
have some abs more cuts and vacularity.I feel and look much better then any other time of my life.. and your right the girls do notice you when you have your shirt off by the pool or the beach their jaws drop open when they see toned shaped muscles with decent size and a flat stomach .

Am is as strong when i was bloated and 30lbs heavier? ofcoarse not. do i give a shit anymore ? i could care less .

dont worry blue twisted your got a tight physic no need to ruin it with huge amounts of drugs

gjohnson5 said:
My bad , after going to the gym I'm actaully 260 at 5'9. I will need to get bodyfat checked. Never said I was 13% so not sure where that came from
Just curious, what is your BF (approx) 5'9" 260 is freaky bro. Not sure I'd want to be that big but fuck, it would be fun for a day!

Not sure what kinds of athletes yall are around

I was ripped at 17. 40" vertical and 4.4 40. I'm not sure if that's a freak in your mind , but in my neighborhood, I was barely above average!

I dunno , I've been dieting down and the back looks jacked as fuck. Put it to you like this, people stop and stare. I'm just trying doing my thing. Arms are 21" and am totally natural , so no shrinkage due to getting off gear / HGH

So this fat burner will will help. I want to test it. Someone who has high BMI

bluetwistedsteel67 said:
Just curious, what is your BF (approx) 5'9" 260 is freaky bro. Not sure I'd want to be that big but fuck, it would be fun for a day!

Last edited:
gjohnson5 said:
Not sure what kinds of athletes yall are around

I was ripped at 17. 40" vertical and 4.4 40. I'm not sure if that's a freak in your mind , but in my neighborhood, I was barely above average!

I dunno , I've been dieting down and the back looks jacked as fuck. Put it to you like this, people stop and stare. I'm just trying doing my thing. Arms are 21" and am totally natural , so no shrinkage due to getting off gear / HGH

So this fat burner will will help. I want to test it. Someone who has high BMI

LOL G, 40 inch vert and 4.4 40 is not "average" anywhere bro!!!

I love this forum. I read regularly many posts and I even love the controversy and i like to listen different points of view. I got seriously intimidated when i see that someone is banned when he gave his opinion against this controversial product. I think we all have the right to have an opinion. By the way... I am among the people with no faith at all on any topical magical product. I get dissapointed with EF when i see this kind of pushing.

Top Bottom