Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Most Powerful Fat Burner in the World

Primordial Performance said:
Come on Elite’ … nobody has any shit to flick? Whats wrong with you guys?

-Pp
You know better than that! LOL! just kidding. Please tell me it is not another topical fat burner. Only reason I say that And I said it about Y.E.S. too when AF pushed it that I do not understand how that or anything that is topical could work. I do not know either way and will not dispute it but when the topical fat burner comes with the disclaimer that states it must be accompanied with a proper DIET I have to wonder what part is the diet and what part is the product. the only way to really tell would be to put it on ONE side love handle and watch it disintegrate while the other one remains and WHO would in their right mind want to be that guinea pig. LOL! just my 2 cents not saying your product is good or bad.

leftie said:
This guy is obviously a scammer, selling fake salves or snake oil. Time tested method to separate fools from their money.

NO, NO, NO way a topical cream reduces fat and that is based on research which has debunked all of these claims by hucksters like this.

Go ask a dermatologist if their is a mechanism that exists for this to work. BTW, I have debunked about a dozen of these previously based on science.
It puts the lotion on the skin...

Bullshit, ban this fucktard for trying to rip members off. There are no secret ingredients that do this and he doesnt even know the names of it yet! LOLOLOLOL.
let's call it 'inerticose'
bro, be here for more than a week before you start calling people out. There actually are studies that show that topical fat burners can reduce the "appearance of fat" Isn't that what we all want? To look leaner? I have used Targex and although the difference wasn't staggering it was noticable and believe me, I am not a gullible newbie. I spend more time looking in the mirror than anybody i know so when i use a product I KNOW if it's legit.

LOL, yeah skinny guys trip me out looking in the mirror trying to see if twigs turned into limbs. No, they're still twigs :evil:

bluetwistedsteel67 said:
bro, be here for more than a week before you start calling people out. There actually are studies that show that topical fat burners can reduce the "appearance of fat" Isn't that what we all want? To look leaner? I have used Targex and although the difference wasn't staggering it was noticable and believe me, I am not a gullible newbie. I spend more time looking in the mirror than anybody i know so when i use a product I KNOW if it's legit.

gjohnson5 said:
LOL, yeah skinny guys trip me out looking in the mirror trying to see if twigs turned into limbs. No, they're still twigs :evil:
haha - I'm not exactly skinny bro. I'm not ready to hop on the national stage but I'm alright. I'm 5'9" 205 and currently about 9% (about 13% in my avi). We all have our goals when we persue this shit. My goal as I've said before, is pussy. I just happen to believe that fairly big, lean and muscular gets more puss than really big, blocky and lean. You talk shit all the time bro, don't hate me cuz you aint me. :)

Guys,

There is nothing “secret” about the formula. We know the ingredients, but don’t wanna spill the beans… its good to keep the competitors at bay, and the customers guessing.

Products like Targex, Yohimburn, ect are all site specific formulas. Our DermaTherm is a systemic formula that is going to induce thermogenesis throughout the entire body. The skin creates the perfect “time released” effect and efficient absorption for the low MW of the ingredients being used. – which is the reason the product is a topical.

CO b-man, this is exactly why we want testers whom are in touch with their bodies. Guys that know the kind of results they get from Dieting alone, and who can tell if a product is really making a difference.

Either way, we are designing this product as one that will manifest noticeable effects that the user can "feel". Within minutes you will feel the topical tingle, and within hours you will feel the body temperature rise as the oxidative phosphorylation kicks in. It will be awesome.

-Pp

My bad bluetwistedsteel, I saw the pic of you holding the cell phone and it reminded me of the little guys in the gym. I just like to have a little fun every now and then... I'm your height with 60lb of extra manhood added to it. So just tell me what gym you workout in and the chicks that are jockin' you will be staring at me when I walk in

bluetwistedsteel67 said:
haha - I'm not exactly skinny bro. I'm not ready to hop on the national stage but I'm alright. I'm 5'9" 205 and currently about 9% (about 13% in my avi). We all have our goals when we persue this shit. My goal as I've said before, is pussy. I just happen to believe that fairly big, lean and muscular gets more puss than really big, blocky and lean. You talk shit all the time bro, don't hate me cuz you aint me. :)

gjohnson5 said:
My bad bluetwistedsteel, I saw the pic of you holding the cell phone and it reminded me of the little guys in the gym. I just like to have a little fun every now and then... I'm your height with 60lb of extra manhood added to it. So just tell me what gym you workout in and the chicks that are jockin' you will be staring at me when I walk in
That's the beautiful thing about women, there are plenty to go around. Some like the 5'9" 265lb guys (if those are really your dimensions you're definitely a freak) others like guys like me that are on the big side of athletic. I've even seen some that like skinny guys (not sure why you called me skinny, actually never been called that before). Come to my gym in Tiburon and I'll introduce you around - lots of beautiful women with LOTS of money.

You called it correctly the first time. I was talkin' shit :)
It' all in fun

bluetwistedsteel67 said:
That's the beautiful thing about women, there are plenty to go around. Some like the 5'9" 265lb guys (if those are really your dimensions you're definitely a freak) others like guys like me that are on the big side of athletic. I've even seen some that like skinny guys (not sure why you called me skinny, actually never been called that before). Come to my gym in Tiburon and I'll introduce you around - lots of beautiful women with LOTS of money.

Top Bottom