Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Most Powerful Fat Burner in the World

I thought this was the anabolic forum...guess I was wrong. Never mind this thread shot NOT be moved.

needtogetaas said:
keep them eyes open...with all these new alts who knows who the hell is who around here. :)

IM IN 4 ABOUT 4,AS LONG AS THE SIDES ARENT BAD,IF ITS DNP STYLE FORGET IT,BUT I;VE KNOWN THUIS CAT(U ALTER YOU LOLOLOL)ANDS HIS PRODUCTS HAVE ALWAYS BEEN EXCELLET,ESPECIALLY THAT DE300,WHAT GETS GYNO SYMPTOMS I SAW SOMETHING ABOUT LETRO?PM ME BRO WHEN YOU GET A CHANCE,YOU''LL KNOW MW FROM OUTLAW.

its always some kind of new fatloss supplement and most fall way short of clams...i would like to try it out but ive been very busy with work lately and cant keep a log or workout for that matter....i sm interested in knowing more about the ingredients (herbal, chemical, peptites)

Primordial Performance said:
BTW, we are looking for some solid testers... guys that have a good handle on their bodyfat levels and know if something is really workin or not.

-Pp

I'm 47, need any older guys? I haven't read the entire thread, I'm assuming that it is a topical application. I'm interested, getting married in couple of months, would love the help.
Tx

Primordial Performance said:
BTW, we are looking for some solid testers... guys that have a good handle on their bodyfat levels and know if something is really workin or not.

-Pp

Sigh, this should be tested before you release it. . Is this forum full of retards that do not see through this marketing shit? SAVE YOUR MONEY.

Nisser512,

Marketing? Yes, your point?

To the others,

If yall’ are interested in testing, post up some stats, a diet plan, current regimen, plans for future regimen.

Test bottles will be ready to ship in about 2 weeks…

As far as ingredients, its going to be all plant extractions – flavonoids, quinozole alkaloids, aromatic compounds, all with thermogenic, energy inducing properties.

We are going to hold off a full ingredients list until weve got it a bit more dialed in.

-Pp

so this will be far superior to , targex, YES, and rip cream. these have been proven to work, i'm jus curious to see if tha results will be that much more noticable

This guy is obviously a scammer, selling fake salves or snake oil. Time tested method to separate fools from their money.

NO, NO, NO way a topical cream reduces fat and that is based on research which has debunked all of these claims by hucksters like this.

Go ask a dermatologist if their is a mechanism that exists for this to work. BTW, I have debunked about a dozen of these previously based on science.
It puts the lotion on the skin...

Bullshit, ban this fucktard for trying to rip members off. There are no secret ingredients that do this and he doesnt even know the names of it yet! LOLOLOLOL.
let's call it 'inerticose'

Top Bottom