Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Most Powerful Fat Burner in the World

Primordial Performance said:
BTW, we are looking for some solid testers... guys that have a good handle on their bodyfat levels and know if something is really workin or not.

-Pp

you mean like guys that are already 5% or someone WITH some 'handles'

mr.nitro said:
so your saying this is stronger than dnp?

Id say our formula is comparable thermogenic wise, but a hell of a lot safer.

Besides, I don’t know anyone who likes taking a toxic pesticide that makes you dehydrated and fatigued. I think an integral part of getting lean is actually working out… something that DNP makes very difficult.

-Pp

All we ask is that you post pics and stats if your interested in testing... and maybe a word about your diet plan.

Consider it done,

Which means I have to go get a tan,

And I know if some one is going to have me post my diet, I will eat clean, probably the best motivator out there,

Went out with the family late this evening, had pizza, but everyone was temping the cheese cake thing, did not give in,

Almost a first.

solidspine said:
Consider it done,

Which means I have to go get a tan,

And I know if some one is going to have me post my diet, I will eat clean, probably the best motivator out there,

Went out with the family late this evening, had pizza, but everyone was temping the cheese cake thing, did not give in,

Almost a first.

Ok, well get us a pick if you want to get involved...

Guys are weird about posting pics. We figure if your ballsy enough to do that then you must be motivated.

-Pp

tonyroma said:
Is it going to be a topical solution like Yohimburn ES? Or caps?

It will be topical... but not really site specific, as its intended to burn fat over the entire body.

The formula will create a very unique sensation on the skin by the combination of some very cool compounds.

-Pp

solidspine said:
I saw your pics, that was not chronic was it, I am no expert but kind of looked like the stuff we got back in the 60’s

those plants were still vegetating maing, only 3 weeks old... Which pics did you see. I got a whole fuggin gallery

Top Bottom