Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Most Powerful Fat Burner in the World

Primordial Performance said:
Bro, I wish I only had skeptics testing our products.

I need guys who are willing to post pics, stats, and keep a constant log. Get BF check before and after.. the whole 9 yards.

You up for it?

-Pp
Thanks but i'm pretty ripped already . i gotta eat all the time just to keep some fat on me.

Bro, I wish I only had skeptics testing our products.

I need guys who are willing to post pics, stats, and keep a constant log. Get BF check before and after.. the whole 9 yards.

You up for it?

-Pp

I am entering a cutting cycle this week. I live in Jersey and the SUMMER is right around the corner.

I will have great gains no matter what because I have this shit down to a SCIENCE, but any EDGE is welcomed and will definitlely NOT go unrecognized; I am very in touch with my body.

I'd be more than happy to log my entire experience.

Any info on the formula?

chazk said:
so whats in therma burn that make its the worlds best fat burner?
are you willing to test it against all of the fat burners from around the world to prove yours is the best?
no offense but " the worlds best " is a large claim.

a few years back on a board some guy made a caffine,ephedrine,yohimbe cream with dmso as a carrier it ate the fat right from his stomach .i think his was prob the best but no oner else seem to even wanna try it.

Well, I can tell you that our topical formula will not have any caffeine, ephedrine, or yohimbe. In fact most of the flavonoids and extracts we are using are unheard of in the supplement industry.

DermaTherm will be user friendly, safe, legal and effective. So I guess the “best in the world” is circumstantial, and based off a few criteria.

-Pp

- Ross - said:
I am entering a cutting cycle this week. I live in Jersey and the SUMMER is right around the corner.

I will have great gains no matter what because I have this shit down to a SCIENCE, but any EDGE is welcomed and will definitlely NOT go unrecognized; I am very in touch with my body.

I'd be more than happy to log my entire experience.

Any info on the formula?
sweat

Well, I can tell you that our topical formula will not have any caffeine, ephedrine, or yohimbe. In fact most of the flavonoids and extracts we are using are unheard of in the supplement industry.

DermaTherm will be user friendly, safe, legal and effective. So I guess the “best in the world” is circumstantial, and based off a few criteria.

-Pp
maybe a new twist relating to Glycrrhetinic acid?

Admin @ World Class Bodybuilding.com
Admin @ Basskiller's Steroid Articles
Admin @ Bodybuildingology.com
Admin @ MassUniverse.com
S Mod @ Offshorebodybuilding.com

BTW, we are looking for some solid testers... guys that have a good handle on their bodyfat levels and know if something is really workin or not.

I will try it, have tried everything else including 14 days on DNP

Howdy, I am heavily interested in testing your new fat burning product.

1440754877_l.gif

Height: 5'8
Weight: 153
BF%: 11.5

Highest Weight, 215, lowest weight 134.

Would like to get into single digit percentage of body fat as I enter local competitions for my age group and weight class, I'd also like to know that there is a potent fat burner on the market I can rely on and test myself for my next bulk, which will last 6 or so months, I'd like to be able to bulk without worrying about what supplements I'll use to help me cut back down.

Thanks alot, I hope you consider me!

Top Bottom