Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Most Powerful Fat Burner in the World

My review - for what it's worth. lol

I don't think that Dermatherm is for me. At least during contest prep. It makes me hold a helluva lot of water and also makes me sensitive to tanning, which I can't have right now.

I've read that a lot of people really like the cinnamon smell. It's not my favorite. I also do not like the film that it leaves on my skin - it rubs off on my clothing and bed sheets.

All the above reasons are basically because of personal preference. I'm not saying that their product doesn't work - it just isn't the right product for me. I just discontinued use and am giving it to Jeff (My SO) to try. He's just started cutting and needs to drop about 25 - 30 lbs.

He's currently 238 lbs at approx 13-14% bodyfat. (I will get him tested tonight to be sure and post it) He has agreed to use the Dermatherm until the bottle is empty. I will also take pics of him tonight before his 1st application and post his final pics as well.

Sounds like a bad time to use it short one, maybe better for use 3-4 months before show when fat loss is more important and water retention doesn't matter, not 1-2 months before eh?

Yes, since the tester batch weve fixed the yellow staining issue.

The-short-one,

The water retention should have been back to normal within days of getting off the DermaTherm. Did you notice you dropped water pretty quick once getting off?

-Pp

Top Bottom