Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Most Powerful Fat Burner in the World

Primordial Performance said:
Post up the stats and Pics Mr wood... We need some dedicated testers here.
-Pp

39yrs old
6 feet tall
208 lbs
Bf 12%
12 years training
3 cycles

No pics,but will take some soon and pm them to you.

By the way,you should develop a cream for those with mild gyno to keep the nips hard for a few hours for activities like the beach and stuff.I'll pm you my addy for the royalty checks....lol.

Primordial Performance said:
Post up the stats and Pics Mr wood... We need some dedicated testers here.
-Pp
how about letting the most skeptical members of the board, the ones who have given you the most hell volunteer and if you change their minds then boy, you got a kick ass product.

ole farte' said:
how about letting the most skeptical members of the board, the ones who have given you the most hell volunteer and if you change their minds then boy, you got a kick ass product.
not a bad idea...how you doing any way oldfart you never pm with me any more.

ole farte' said:

Bro, I wish I only had skeptics testing our products.

I need guys who are willing to post pics, stats, and keep a constant log. Get BF check before and after.. the whole 9 yards.

You up for it?

-Pp

so whats in therma burn that make its the worlds best fat burner?
are you willing to test it against all of the fat burners from around the world to prove yours is the best?
no offense but " the worlds best " is a large claim.

a few years back on a board some guy made a caffine,ephedrine,yohimbe cream with dmso as a carrier it ate the fat right from his stomach .i think his was prob the best but no oner else seem to even wanna try it.

Top Bottom