Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Most Powerful Fat Burner in the World

Primordial Performance said:
Well, if we did that then we would all have to wait many more months, and that’s no fun.

Seriously though, I understand your point. Rest assured we’ve had this formula idea for months, and have been testing the ingredients separately
to assess individual effects and tolerance. We’ve just about dialed in the final concentrations, so we figured “lets get people excited about it”… I mean, why not?

Besides, nobody really trusts the in house “muscle tech” studies anyway. We figured we would go to the ground floor and get some real people to try the product.

-Pp
true true..

elmerpr said:
I love this forum. I read regularly many posts and I even love the controversy and i like to listen different points of view. I got seriously intimidated when i see that someone is banned when he gave his opinion against this controversial product. I think we all have the right to have an opinion. By the way... I am among the people with no faith at all on any topical magical product. I get dissapointed with EF when i see this kind of pushing.

nobody gets banned for doubting a product or being skeptical. People get banned for being continuously, and unfoundedly (is that a word) argumentative.

D_Mac said:
nobody gets banned for doubting a product or being skeptical. People get banned for being continuously, and unfoundedly (is that a word) argumentative.
Exactly. Leftie for example was banned AGAIN for offensive and rude PM's and just being a dick the same as he was when he was bodybyfiniplix. Some people never learn.

drwoody said:
39yrs old
6 feet tall
208 lbs
Bf 12%
12 years training
3 cycles

No pics,but will take some soon and pm them to you.

By the way,you should develop a cream for those with mild gyno to keep the nips hard for a few hours for activities like the beach and stuff.I'll pm you my addy for the royalty checks....lol.

yes i would pay much for this new product!!!

bluetwistedsteel67 said:
Urban areas don't produce better athletes bro, that's a myth. Urban areas do produce MORE athletes but that is a product of the density of the population in urban areas. I've watched pick-up games in Rucker Park and I'll say that they're were some sick playground players but I didn't see one guy that had NBA type talent. If you just pulled a random 20 twentyone year old guys from Compton or Richmond or any other urban area for that matter you would have an average vert of probably under 25 inches and a 40 speed of 5+ seconds.

I agree 1000% with you. 40 inch verticle and 4.4 forty and that was average??? What an absolute crock of shit, I played D1 college football as a defensive back and there were very few, if any people on the team that could do those numbers. Let's keep it real fella's

I am on the dermacrine now, i will be using the dermastain for PCT, now you have THERMO? I will have to try it. I have tried y.e.s 3 times and never liked it that much. I do love many of the other products at the AF store......I normally pop a Lipo-6 before i go to the gym for energy boost, will this have a strong kick to it as well. Everyone has a product that get the %10 guy down to %5. Someone needs to help the %18 guy get down to %10!

truckdaddy said:
I am on the dermacrine now, i will be using the dermastain for PCT, now you have THERMO? I will have to try it. I have tried y.e.s 3 times and never liked it that much. I do love many of the other products at the AF store......I normally pop a Lipo-6 before i go to the gym for energy boost, will this have a strong kick to it as well. Everyone has a product that get the %10 guy down to %5. Someone needs to help the %18 guy get down to %10!

Nah, not really a strong tweak kick... its not going to have any adrenaline or direct CNS stimulatory compounds... purely thermogenic, and yes it will even work for "softer" guys.

We just wanna get some semi-lean testers whom are more in touch with BF levels. Most bigger guys might drop 2-3% BF and still not notice a damn difference in the mirror.

-Pp

Hey PP. Starting to cut up for summertime. Went from 190 to 210 bulking up during the winter months.... time to lean up a bit. I'm sitting at 10-12 percent BF%. Slowly cleaing up calories.

Let me know if you need another test subject. More than happy to post diet plan and workout if needed and give an unbiased opinion.

--Techbaseball

Top Bottom