x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

Most Efficient Use of Glucorell R - Ulter ??

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Most Efficient Use of Glucorell R - Ulter ?? within the Bodybuilding Supplements category.

Excerpt: Got lots of it in, just started a bulker cycle 3 weeks ago and would like to start using this tool in the "most efficient manner" what are the best recommendations. From what I found looks like certain amount per mg of carbs with each meal ?? Is that correct, cause of course I'm eating 5 or 6 times a day on the bulker diet. thx in advance,

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 1 of 20 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Most Efficient Use of Glucorell R - Ulter ??

Got lots of it in, just started a bulker cycle 3 weeks ago and would like to start using this tool in the "most efficient manner" what are the best recommendations. From what I found looks like certain amount per mg of carbs with each meal ?? Is that correct, cause of course I'm eating 5 or 6 times a day on the bulker diet.

thx in advance,

In a city full of slimey politicians, homicidal thugs, bitchy ex-surburbanites, and a council member who used to be mayor despite being caught on film smoking crack.

Re: Most Efficient Use of Glucorell R - Ulter ??

Quote Quote posted by indy69camaro
    Got lots of it in, just started a bulker cycle 3 weeks ago and would like to start using this tool in the "most efficient manner" what are the best recommendations. From what I found looks like certain amount per mg of carbs with each meal ?? Is that correct, cause of course I'm eating 5 or 6 times a day on the bulker diet.

thx in advance,
    The bottle says 1 cap for each 30 mg of carbs in the meal to be consumed. I also believe that it says to take 15 minutes prior to said meal for best effects.

Zig

Quote Quote posted by ziggyziggy
    The bottle says 1 cap for each 30 mg of carbs in the meal to be consumed. I also believe that it says to take 15 minutes prior to said meal for best effects.

Zig

agreed, but do you still take it with EVERY meal, just concerned when bulking and we eat so many times per day, dont want to over do it with all the other stuff I am taking.

In a city full of slimey politicians, homicidal thugs, bitchy ex-surburbanites, and a council member who used to be mayor despite being caught on film smoking crack.

agreed, but do you still take it with EVERY meal, just concerned when bulking and we eat so many times per day, dont want to over do it with all the other stuff I am taking.
    Well, i only use it with meals that have high/medium glycemic index carbs, although i can count the number of high glycemic carb meals I have had in the last 4 months on one hand, LOL. I do not believe that vegetables release carbs into the bloodstream at a rate that would require a person to use R-ALA. However, based on the research I have been doing, if you are going to be using orals, I would include some prior to each meal just to help with liver issues if nothing else.

Zig

Da Pope

1 cap per 30-50g of carbs. if the carbs are simple err towards the lower end, if they are complex err toward the higher.

it should be taken before every meal, the post workout meal may not require a dosing unless carb intake is very high (its a matter of preference, some people do and some people dont)- there is scientific basis for both decisions.

Quote Quote posted by macrophage69alpha
    1 cap per 30-50g of carbs. if the carbs are simple err towards the lower end, if they are complex err toward the higher.

it should be taken before every meal, the post workout meal may not require a dosing unless carb intake is very high (its a matter of preference, some people do and some people dont)- there is scientific basis for both decisions.

Thanks Macro, K for the good advice.

Olympian

i finished the 120 count bottle and got the 240 count bottle...1 for breakfast, 2 for lunch, 2 for dinner.. the other meals in between don't use any..

Da Pope

Thanks Macro, K for the good advice.

Da Pope

Updates?

Da Pope

^^