Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Most Efficient Use of Glucorell R - Ulter ??

you do realize that fructose is the only sugar that can be stored as fat without insulin?

your response is quite odd, not unheard of, but still odd.

macrophage69alpha said:
you do realize that fructose is the only sugar that can be stored as fat without insulin?

your response is quite odd, not unheard of, but still odd.

well fact of the matter is...NO macronutrient will be preferentially stored as fat while the body is in a caloric deficiet...it will be burned off as energy first or used to refill glycogen stores in depleted tissue....i dont eat fruit while Im trying to grow...

i actually think the fact it doesnt take any insulin to load is a positive(unless of course you are using exogenous insulin to help pack the carbs in)

it works wonders for me, not really trying to push my methodolgies on anyone else...i just like not having too many huge insulin surges...id rather keep my body somewhat insulin sensitive

agree, though dietary composition can impact metabolic rate. the fructose/fat issue is valid in maintainance and very pertinent in hypercaloric diets (so might be an issue with refeeds and carb-ups).

though generally agree that in a hypocaloric environment more fructose is not a real issue.

macrophage69alpha said:
agree, though dietary composition can impact metabolic rate. the fructose/fat issue is valid in maintainance and very pertinent in hypercaloric diets (so might be an issue with refeeds and carb-ups).

though generally agree that in a hypocaloric environment more fructose is not a real issue.

I came to this technique through many failed attempts @ a proper carb up.
I went to such an extreme one event I consumed a very healthy 3600 grams(comprised of pastas, oatmeal, sweet potato, rice cakes, ect..) of carbs over a 3 days period aftre depletion..reducing water slightly each day(from 3 gallons wednesday to 1 on friday, this was down from 4 gallons ED and high sodium the previous 15 days) and slowly lowering sodium(again not all the way).
Contest day came and i was still flat as a pancake, no vascularity, ripped but stringy..i weighed in lighter than when i started and all i did was find myself on the toilet alot.
I surmised it was because the carbs were not being properly shuttled to my muscles because the sudden surge of insulin quickly subsided and my body fought back by reducing carb uptake(not sure the exact mechanism)...i was forced to find a means of shuttling a boatload of carbs into my body in a pathway that did not involve insulin and fruit was the answer. though in the future I may experiement with slin......but at this point in my bodybuilding career I have yet to use Insulin or GH.

my .02...maybe it could help someone who is having a similar problem carbing up as I did

why do you think the ALA causes such gas and bloating btw? any theories? i mean, my muscles feel huge and full....but I kill everyone im around and Im so bloated its extrmeely painful and im constantly on the toilet and uncontrollably sweating.

So, I updated on the Sesapure thread, but not this one. Anyway, last night I'm in the gym. A guy I haven't seen in about a month or so, is talking to me in the locker room and when I take my shirt off he looks at me in suprise. He says, what are you anorexic all of a sudden. I chuckle and he says, Man....you have really lost some weight and cut up in the past few weeks. Honestly, the only changes I have made were adding Sesapure/GlucorellR. I even up'ed my calories a little, so that I didn't have to have a harsh cutting diet (because I really like to eat). :)

UPDATE:

I notice that when I take 1-2 capsules prior to a meal or snack, the bloat / gas is tolerable or non-existent.... but if I take 3 or even 4 at a time, it gets bad..... make sense?

Top Bottom