Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Most Efficient Use of Glucorell R - Ulter ??

I can can also say the the combination gives me tremendous gas. I've not tried either individually but I get consistantly gassy while taking even the low-end dosages. I was kind of impressed with that fact, makes me feel like it's working. And it absolutely has affected the amount of fat retained during cheat meals and otherwise. I would recommend the combo... :heart:

haha - good, so I know I'm not going crazy! and no one likes to admit they are "gassy" *grin*

I agree that it does help particularly when you're bulking and packing on the calories, especially if your diet isn't always very clean

Here's an update for ya Macro....

So I stopped taking Sesapure for about a week now, though still continuing with the glucorell.... and still taking PureCee (almost religiously)... my stomach isn't as topsey-turvey now.... oh, I'm still taking probiotics as well.... so I'm guessing the Sesapure was doing a number on my stomach... it's too bad, I think Sesapure could've been useful, but not worth the sides.... I think it may have been affecting my libido a bit too.... might incorporate during a future test cycle

I'm thinking of going with Levorex + Glucorell for a while and see how that fairs...maybe add some YES when I drop some more bf

Thanks for your help!

macrophage69alpha said:
it is odd how a few people get stomach discomfort from the sesapure. what dose were you using? when were you taking it/what with (food wise)?

well, the sesapure is the only variable I can think of right now that could've been causing stomach distress (bloat...frequent trips to the bathroom)... the first time around, I was taking 2 capsules with breakfast, lunch and dinner only.... the 2nd time around, I tried only 1 capsule for those meals... once I've stopped with the probiotics and the purecee (both which affect my stomach some), I will try only the glucorell and sesapure and see again how it fares....

Top Bottom