Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Most Efficient Use of Glucorell R - Ulter ??

macrophage69alpha said:
NJmuscle,

resolve?, alternate cause?, update?

Well, here's where I'm at right now... during the time I was having stomach trouble a few weeks back, I wound up getting bronchitis... had to take antibiotics.... after that, I started a course of probiotics to get my intestinal environment on track... so I stopped the glucorell and sesapure because I know my stomach would be topsey-turvey from the antibiotics & probiotics... as soon as I'm done with the probiotics... I will start again, first with the glucorell for a week...then slowly add the sesapure and gauge if it's either of those that are giving me stomach problems... I take alot of supplements, so it's not easy to determine sometimes....

I will say this though.... I didn't think I saw a dramatic change at first while taking Glucorell and Sesapure.... but having been off for a few weeks now, I can definitely tell the difference... especially around the mid-section.... so I know they work! I will keep you guys updated for sure!
Thanks!

motar said:
Been on YES and Glucorell for the past 3 or 4 weeks and I am very pleased with the results.

So...... what exactly are the results?

The CEO

njmuscleguy said:
I will say this though.... I didn't think I saw a dramatic change at first while taking Glucorell and Sesapure.... but having been off for a few weeks now, I can definitely tell the difference... especially around the mid-section.... so I know they work! I will keep you guys updated for sure!
Thanks!

this is quite often the case (especially since glucorell and sesapure will significantly offset marginal eating)-- in truth marginal eating, even among the most dedicated, is often quite prevalent.

bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump, bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump, bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bumpb ump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,b bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump, bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump, bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bumpb ump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,b ump,bump,bump,bump,bumpbump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bu mp,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bumpbum p,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bum p,bump,bump,bump,bumpbump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump ,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bumpbump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump, bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump, bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bumpb ump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,b ump,bump,bump,bump,bumpbump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bu mp,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bumpbum p,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bum p,bump,bump,bump,bumpbump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump ,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bumpbump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump, bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump, bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bumpb ump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,b ump,bump,bump,bump,bumpbump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bu mp,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bumpbum p,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bum p,bump,bump,bump,bumpbump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump ,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bumpbump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump, bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump, bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bumpb ump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,b ump,bump,bump,bump,bumpbump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bu mp,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bumpbum p,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bum p,bump,bump,bump,bumpbump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump ,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bumpump,bump,bump,bump,bumpbump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bu mp,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bumpbum p,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bum p,bump,bump,bump,bumpbump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump ,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump

ok, here's an update... so I've started easing back into taking Glucorell again... took 3 with dinner tonight... 2 with dinner last night... and I'm noticing the bloated, gassy feeling again... and I'm urinating more frequently again too.... haven't started taking the Sesamin again yet.... my initial guess that it was the Glucorell and not the Sesamin seems to be correct.... so am I the only one that's experiencing this? Any ideas why?

have not seen any reports like that with glucorell (though as with anything you consume its possible that it can cause stomach upset- there have been 1-2 reports in the last 4 years of acid reflux- but no one reporting bloat and gassyness like you describe- so if thats the cause you would be the first to report it)

Top Bottom