Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Most Efficient Use of Glucorell R - Ulter ??

macrophage69alpha said:
any updates?

Yeah I cut down the dosage by 1/2 I was losing 2 much weight(all fat). My face was getting 2 damn skinny, had a chick tell me she thought I was 21, LOL Im almost 27... The road map down the back of my calves is fun to look at though

DBBT said:
Ulter told me 6 caps is a lot and shouldn't be exceeded even though "some" apparently do so. I stick with 5-6

hmm... I've been taking a MINIMUM of 6 caps of Glucorell per day for a few months now... my stomach hasn't been the same... extreme bloating, sometimes pain... frequent trips to the bathroom... I guess I should trim down the amount of Gluco, but I was only following the directions... Macro, is that what's expected to happen if taking "too much" Glucorell?

anyone else have similar results?

nope... my newest supplements in the last few months have been PureCee, Glucorell, and Sesamax

Sesapure can upset your stomach if you don't tolerate sesame seed well. Glucorell R is not known to do that however.

Top Bottom