Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Most Efficient Use of Glucorell R - Ulter ??

lesarin said:
Yea. Last SAturday.

2 Tuna sandwiches.
1 ham+cheese
1 Chef Salad

2 orders chicken Chow mein
2 cups white rice
2 bags of Noodles
2 egg rolls
16 cream cheese wontons

18 Apples.

Talk about bad GAS. wowwwwwwwwwww!!!!

I'm on clen, JUst completley lost myself that day. My stomach is like a Bottom less pit on CLen.

Had to do 90 mins of cardio the next day to make myself feel good about myself again. ;)

Nothing special...however the 18 apples is sick.... I cant eat more than 2 or so. Me and a freind once ate over 25 plates at a chineese buffet tottal. They were lookin at us like crazy..lmfao

PolfaJelfa said:
Nothing special...however the 18 apples is sick.... I cant eat more than 2 or so. Me and a freind once ate over 25 plates at a chineese buffet tottal. They were lookin at us like crazy..lmfao

(in bad chinese accent):

"You go now! You have too mucha food. You been here four owa!"

the-short-one said:
(in bad chinese accent):

"You go now! You have too mucha food. You been here four owa!"

LOVE LOUIE ANDERSON!

They actually filmed the four little episodes of his short-lived sitcom in my home town in MN.

as a note- if you are going to over eat fruit and fructose is the one thing you want to avoid. fructose is the only sugar that can be stored as fat without insulin.

okay thanks Macro. I have been addicted to apples the last month. I usually have a 2 day a week apple cheat day. LOL. I ate 25 in one day. 6 large and 19 medium. Once you pop, you can't stop. ;)

sesamax + glucorell + starch blocker + chitosan for my cheat days .

How about that cocktail macro ?

Could someone run it for say .... a 15 day vacation where you will be eating anything and not working out ?

Victor

Top Bottom