Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Most Efficient Use of Glucorell R - Ulter ??

indy69camaro said:
Got lots of it in, just started a bulker cycle 3 weeks ago and would like to start using this tool in the "most efficient manner" what are the best recommendations. From what I found looks like certain amount per mg of carbs with each meal ?? Is that correct, cause of course I'm eating 5 or 6 times a day on the bulker diet.

thx in advance,
Ulter told me 6 caps is a lot and shouldn't be exceeded even though "some" apparently do so. I stick with 5-6

DBBT said:
Ulter told me 6 caps is a lot and shouldn't be exceeded even though "some" apparently do so. I stick with 5-6

agree. though some people during "pig outs" will up the caps to minimize damage. though when stacked with sesapure this is rarely necessary, unless an massive amount of carb cals consumed

I just ordered some Sea/Glu. I like to have one or two HUGE cheat meals a week. COnsisting of Chicken chow mein,rice, noodles, egg rolls, and Cream cheese wontons. SO, tons of fat and carbs. im guessing 2000-3000 cals in one meal.

How many caps should i take?

You sound like a buffet crasher! :)

Damn me and shredded mass need to crash a buffet again....YOU LISTENING MOFO!
Havent been to a buffet in months ( at least hardcore style)

Now im ready bring the carbs i got Glucorel-R by my side.

lesarin said:
I just ordered some Sea/Glu. I like to have one or two HUGE cheat meals a week. COnsisting of Chicken chow mein,rice, noodles, egg rolls, and Cream cheese wontons. SO, tons of fat and carbs. im guessing 2000-3000 cals in one meal.

How many caps should i take?

holy crap.

ever seen monty python's "the meaning of life"? :sick:

Yea. Last SAturday.

2 Tuna sandwiches.
1 ham+cheese
1 Chef Salad

2 orders chicken Chow mein
2 cups white rice
2 bags of Noodles
2 egg rolls
16 cream cheese wontons

18 Apples.

Talk about bad GAS. wowwwwwwwwwww!!!!

I'm on clen, JUst completley lost myself that day. My stomach is like a Bottom less pit on CLen.

Had to do 90 mins of cardio the next day to make myself feel good about myself again. ;)

lesarin said:
Yea. Last SAturday.

2 Tuna sandwiches.
1 ham+cheese
1 Chef Salad

2 orders chicken Chow mein
2 cups white rice
2 bags of Noodles
2 egg rolls
16 cream cheese wontons

18 Apples.

Talk about bad GAS. wowwwwwwwwwww!!!!

I'm on clen, JUst completley lost myself that day. My stomach is like a Bottom less pit on CLen.

Had to do 90 mins of cardio the next day to make myself feel good about myself again. ;)

holy crap.

karma. :D

Top Bottom