Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Most Efficient Use of Glucorell R - Ulter ??

take 2 around lunch w/ 40-60g carbs, same thing w/ post training meal. i felt an increase in fat loss definately when i added these. i ran out 2 weeks ago after being on 2 months and i feel i would feel leaner today w/ them after eating alot yeasterday and today. since may 16 i haven't pigged out. felt good and i'm jacked. i'm ordering more of them w/ tylers on mon.

I just started R-Ala....great stuff. The Af store brand glucorell R is awesome. I remember when i took bulk powder regular ala. The R-ala is in a class of its own!

People forget that R-ala is not only good for shuttling carbs. The effects on liver, anti-carcinogen and overall health by killing free radicalls are very impressive in itself.

Nothing bad about gaining less fat while bulking eigther!

macrophage69alpha said:

Been eating like a pig, and doing no cardio. Still got abs showing and I have to admit I haven't been eating the cleanest since I was trying to gain alot of weight quick anyways. Fat has gone up minimum if any at all.

indy69camaro said:
Been eating like a pig, and doing no cardio. Still got abs showing and I have to admit I haven't been eating the cleanest since I was trying to gain alot of weight quick anyways. Fat has gone up minimum if any at all.

:)

Top Bottom