Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Most Efficient Use of Glucorell R - Ulter ??

That's what I had heard, but I wantd to make sure. Has anyone been using more. I mean, guys on serious bulking cycles are probably consuming more than 180 grams of carbs per day. Just curious if anyone has feedback/results on this.

MadManiac13 said:
That's what I had heard, but I wantd to make sure. Has anyone been using more. I mean, guys on serious bulking cycles are probably consuming more than 180 grams of carbs per day. Just curious if anyone has feedback/results on this.

well, during my last bulking cycle (and even after it)... I was eating like crazy... sometimes clean, sometimes not.... that's why I was taking 3-4 caps of glucorell sometimes.... but that also led to stomach distress... I had to stop taking Sesamax because I think it was making it worse... I'll try it again in the near future to make sure....

njmuscleguy said:
well, during my last bulking cycle (and even after it)... I was eating like crazy... sometimes clean, sometimes not.... that's why I was taking 3-4 caps of glucorell sometimes.... but that also led to stomach distress... I had to stop taking Sesamax because I think it was making it worse... I'll try it again in the near future to make sure....

Yeah, I kinda had the same problem. I take the Sesapure with meals, and am not having any problems anymore.

I take 2 of each before each meal, except for dinner i bump it up to 3 each. My stomach holds up just fine. I actually think I get more of an upset stomach by trying to take in too much protein than anything :Chef:

Top Bottom