Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Most effective arginine

faceache

Banned
Hey folks,
I been doing some research and found different types of Arginine;
AAKG,
Arginine ethyl ester
l arginine
Arginine Malate

I also found out that taking straight arginine is not that great as regular Arginine is mostly degraded in the intestine, leaving only trace amounts of the ingested dose (hence citrulline malate is more effective). Though some people still say they get good pumps from arginine.

My question is, which form of arginine is most effective in getting to the muscles, and increasing nitric oxide production?

I stick with citrulline malate myself. It works better and doesn't cause intestinal issues (the shits)

arginine is just an amino acid. it will just burn a whole in your wallet using it. nobody in europe or north america needs to be taking amino acids at all because we get PLENTY in our diets already

funny story on this: i once played poker with a doctor who wanted to know why i was so jacked. I had just ran a steroid cycle so I smirked to him and said 'what do you think made me jacked?'. he replies, you are taking amino acids right? so I say sarcastically "yup you are right man". he then says "I knew it, that is what I've been telling people. amino acids build muscle!" ... i was shocked that he actually thought I got huge taking amino acids but just shows you how dumb and gullible doctors are. supplement companies use this to their advantage since AA's are so cheap and legal to sell, so they push them down peoples throats when they know damn well they don't do shit

Top Bottom