Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Morning workout + ALA =..........

gUiLe

BE CAREFULL!!!!!! Saturday morning I got the bright idea of
going to the gym at about 9:30am. I had 1500mg ala with Carbo
Force pre-workout and then another 1200mg with Carb/Protien
drink. I then went to get haircut at 11:30. I sat in the chair
chatting with the hottie that always cuts my hair as I start to
feel funny (and not a GOOD funny). I then start to feel like I am
slowly losing control and like I am going to faint. I rapidly ask
Nadine (Umm) to give me candy because I'm about to go out.
I eat the candy then ask for more. About 10 minutes later, I
feel better. Moral to the story??...be carefull in the morning!
g

So you think you were drifting into hypoglycemic shock? I've only had that happen once... when I was on DNP and carbs got too low... it was scary to say the least. 10 minutes after eating an apple, I was back to normal. I never left the house without a piece of 'safety fruit' after that.

Anytime you are dieting and altering your blood glucose levels by whatever means, you have to listen to your body and be prepared!

blaster220

I have had some simliar things happen to me, when taking ALA and not eating. But when I feel that way , I drink a soda and it fixes it within a couple of mins.

morning workout + ALA = tired as hell (for me) I get so tired off that stuff plus if I add an early workout I'm out.

Since we're on the ALA topic - does anyone run ALA and Vanadyl Sulfate at the same time? Is there any point as they kinda do the same thing in respect to insulin? Is there any possible sides to running both?

that happened to me on dbol, test, and eq. It felt like i was dying and he head got real warm even though it was in the middle of winter. Not the same cause but i got the same feeling. Scary shit.

Golfer, I enjoy your informative posts to begin with... but anytime you just feel like posting for the heck of it, please do. Your avatar epitomizies the perfect butt.

:D

Top Bottom