Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Morning Cardio and Breakfast ,takin xenadrine

NYCLifter

i am trying to loose some fat around the midsection but i am not able to do morning cardio i take Xenadrine in the am but cant do cardio sould i skip bfast ? to increase fat burn?
i am able to do cardio after school with weight training 1hr weights followed by 30min cardio

Yeah, skip breakfast! That should really get your metabolism humming. Hey, why not skip lunch too? Might as well since you're not eating breakfast. Oh, and lifting without having eaten is good for fatloss as well. As a matter of fact, just stop eating all together... you'll lose the fat. I guarantee it.

d00d, do a search in this board's archives. You'll find some answers.

Peace.

What the other guys are trying to say is if you really can't do AM cardio-WHY NOT get up earlier?-then find another time. Skipping meals will only lower your metabolism-not help you lose weight.Lowering caloric intake only makes your body hold onto fat more vigorously. You should be eating 5-6 small meals all day as to keep your disgestive system going, which will raise your metabolism and burn calories consistently .I've never done cardio after weights, because the cardio tends to compete with the blood you've just forced into your worked muscles and draws it out before development can begin. Maybe cardio before your weights,but preferably on off days when your not doing your weights routine. Best time of day is still first thing in AM. I hate it but force myself at least once a week to get up early and do it. No easy answers if you want to look like a champion.

All smart-ass responses aside, take the advice from Providian. That will produce the best results.

------------------
"Obsessed is a word the lazy use to describe the dedicated"

Top Bottom