Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Morning booster quitting coffee!

projextX

I need a daily boost in the morning that isn't coffee and isn't too expensive. I only enjoy coffee with a ton of sugar and cream and so I'm quitting. Green tea or any other tea or supplement I've tried doesn't have the boost I really need to get out of bed and not feel like a zombie. Most caffeine pills I've looked at are 200 mg, but they make me a tad jittery and don't last like coffee does for me. Recommended daily dose of caffeine is 100-200, but I would like to keep it at 150 mg or less, especially if I may need it more than once a day. Basically, I want a great tasting stimulant for every day that can keep me going throughout the day without the jitters. I'm open to low stimulant pre-workout options and I've come across a few that seem to fit my needs, but the flavor is a mystery.

I do use caffeine pills, or armodafinil (no stimulants effect)

you are addicted to caffeine so just quitting won't go well for you. my only advice for you caffeine addicts is wean off of it, that is the best way to do it

for me i don't need an upper in the morning because i never got hooked on them. nor do i need a downer to fall asleep

most people nowadays need an upper to get through the day and a downer to fall asleep which is weak and pathetic. you will shorten your lifestyle and destroy your health like that

I need a daily boost in the morning that isn't coffee and isn't too expensive. I only enjoy coffee with a ton of sugar and cream and so I'm quitting. Green tea or any other tea or supplement I've tried doesn't have the boost I really need to get out of bed and not feel like a zombie. Most caffeine pills I've looked at are 200 mg, but they make me a tad jittery and don't last like coffee does for me. Recommended daily dose of caffeine is 100-200, but I would like to keep it at 150 mg or less, especially if I may need it more than once a day. Basically, I want a great tasting stimulant for every day that can keep me going throughout the day without the jitters. I'm open to low stimulant pre-workout options and I've come across a few that seem to fit my needs, but the flavor is a mystery.

So bite one in half. No one is MAKING you use 200mg. ProPlus tabs are 50mg each.

The best solution for you is to get rid of caffeine addiction. Or try drinking coffee without sugar, personally I occasionally drink it, drink it without sugar and I like it.

Top Bottom