Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Modified Testosterone Cyclone or Alternate Cycle Advice required

Thor's Hammer

Hi Gentlemen,

I have a question about stacking Transderm and Test Stack No. 17 that I would appreciate your feedback on.

Currently at 36 y.o., 6’2 weighing 180lbs at about 10%. Target about 185lbs at a lower body fat level which is why I am asking the following. That’s the target, moving in that direction is generally what I am aiming for.

Just returning to training after a two month absence. I plan on training consistently for a month before I commence any program.

My diet is pretty clean and am supplementing with whey, casein, creatine, ALA, Acteyl-L-Carnitine, CLA, Fish Oil, Multivitamins, ZMA, melatonin and 5HTP pretty much daily.
I have 3 bottles of Test Stack 17 and Transderm on hand. Initially wanted to get on the Testosterone Cyclone program but I think it is too advanced for me.

I plan on lifting a minimum of twice to three times a week, heavy full body workouts. Another two days I train Muay Thai and BJJ and the other days are golf and rest. Lifting days are Monday, Thurday and possibly Saturday or Sunday. The Saturday or Sunday workout will not be full body, but will focus on lagging body parts like calves and glutes.

Question is as follows: Is there a modified Testosterone Cyclone program I can use that takes into account my schedule, or should I simply get on the Transderm for 6 weeks on its own and then follow up with a month of the Test Stack No.17? What dosages should I be using during each phase of supplementation?

I've had a chance to read some of the other threads on this topic and I am still a little unclear on a couple of things, hence my starting this thread.

This is my first time around with a pro-hormone so I want to ease into it. Your thoughts and feedback are very much appreciated.

Thanks!

Anyone? Or is there someone I could PM someone who will be able to help me out?

Appreciate a response, really want to get started but don't want to do it without knowing the correct protocol first.

Would the following work?

Weeks 1 - 8 RS Transderm 5 pumps a day on non-workout days and 7 pumps a day on workout days (Do I need to take weekends off?)
Week 6 onward Test Stack 17 PCT 1 bottle at 3 pills a day until the bottle is finished
Two week break
Repeat Cycle

Any advice or feedback is greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Last edited:
Top Bottom