Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Modafinil?

Benzi

I have not been on the board for a while so excuse me if these questions have already been asked but:
1 - is it prescription?
2 - won't the lack of sleep be detrimental to recovery and overall health/well-being
3 - what is the round about cost/dose of it?

Thanks for the replies:)

I don't think that you can get Modafinil in the US by prescription. I do know that is a controlled substance so be careful importing it.

I have been taking modafinil (Provigil) for the last few days. I got it from my shrink to counteract the drowsiness caused by other anti-depressants. I have health insurance, so my co-pay was $10 for a month's supply. Yes, I think not sleeping would be counterproductive for gains, but if you take this stuff in the morning, you can sleep at night. I am very happy with the results, and I am still on a very low (100 mg) dose.

Modafinil is a Schedule IV Controlled Substance. If your interested in something cheaper that is similar, and I believe(but not sure) is not a Controlled Substance, and not even a prescription drug in the U.s, you should look into adrafinil.

Top Bottom