Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Mma

Are you competing at the pro level or amateur? I can already tell you that Krill oil, a multi, creatine monohydrate, beta-alanine and magnesium oil should all be part of your regime.

Go with Krill TS by NTBM, get your magnesium oil from swansons vitamins, as per multi, 3d Ruthless or Anavite will do the job. CreaPure from Orbit would be suffice in bulk. Need2Slin from NTBM would be GREAT for you and your goals. Beta-alanine from PrimaForce over at orbit does the job as well. Formastanzolol from Mrsupps will really spice things up, and if you want to stack it with something, either a light dose of RS Transaderm or HCGenerate. On a day u need a pick me up, you cannot go wrong N2KTS

Go with Krill TS by NTBM, get your magnesium oil from swansons vitamins, as per multi, 3d Ruthless or Anavite will do the job. CreaPure from Orbit would be suffice in bulk. Need2Slin from NTBM would be GREAT for you and your goals. Beta-alanine from PrimaForce over at orbit does the job as well. Formastanzolol from Mrsupps will really spice things up, and if you want to stack it with something, either a light dose of RS Transaderm or HCGenerate. On a day u need a pick me up, you cannot go wrong N2KTS

I will support everything Andrew said here. You can go wrong with Orbitnutritionan.com ether great company to work with.. Ill send you a pm my friend. ALso Needtobuildmuscle has got the best products money can buy and you will be amazed at what the products can do for you bro..

Top Bottom