Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Mixing supps...

superclock

Newbie question: Is it cool to mix Amplify02 with Arnge Krush? I got talked into buying some at GNC and I want to use it up so I don't feel completely guilty about wasting my money.

superclock said:
Newbie question: Is it cool to mix Amplify02 with Arnge Krush? I got talked into buying some at GNC and I want to use it up so I don't feel completely guilty about wasting my money.

Arnge crysh is just a N02 supplement like Amplify. You have your receipt? Just take it back and get your money.

Oh, and those GNC reps are douche bags. They get commision on sales, and tell get you to buy into their bullshit.

I had a guy at GNC tell me the ANATOR fro muscle tech is the best out there. I asked him if he used it, and he said yeah. Total bullcrap. Guy doesn't look like he's picked up a weight in his life so how the hell would he know what actually works?

GNC?

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

:FRlol:

:sick:

I already opened it and used some of it. Oh well, live and learn...

The good news is that if I wouldn't have ever found this forum I would have never known just how shitty and expensive GNC really is. I have learned a ton just from checking out the amazing amounts of information and motivation available here. I am on a mission to get ripped and looking great!

superclock said:
I already opened it and used some of it. Oh well, live and learn...

The good news is that if I wouldn't have ever found this forum I would have never known just how shitty and expensive GNC really is. I have learned a ton just from checking out the amazing amounts of information and motivation available here. I am on a mission to get ripped and looking great!

Amen, brother.......you came to the right place

dabuffguy said:
Arnge crysh is just a N02 supplement like Amplify. You have your receipt? Just take it back and get your money.

Oh, and those GNC reps are douche bags. They get commision on sales, and tell get you to buy into their bullshit.

I had a guy at GNC tell me the ANATOR fro muscle tech is the best out there. I asked him if he used it, and he said yeah. Total bullcrap. Guy doesn't look like he's picked up a weight in his life so how the hell would he know what actually works?
LOL thats because Muscletech gives GNC douche bags 8% commission compared to other brands witch are allowed to give a max of 2% for their product commission.Muscletech=get raped by your pockets.

Top Bottom