x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabs.rudomestic-supply.com

mixing/storing protein shakes..

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about mixing/storing protein shakes.. within the Bodybuilding Supplements category.

Excerpt: Making protein shakes is getting to be a pain on days when I have class/work and other stuff going on.. is it possible to just mix up a buttload of protein power and water and store it in the fridge.. like maybe 3-4 days worth? would the protein and water seperate after a while? any other reasons not to do this? I can't be the first person who'se though it up..anyone ever try it?

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

mixing/storing protein shakes..

Making protein shakes is getting to be a pain on days when I have class/work and other stuff going on.. is it possible to just mix up a buttload of protein power and water and store it in the fridge.. like maybe 3-4 days worth? would the protein and water seperate after a while? any other reasons not to do this? I can't be the first person who'se though it up..anyone ever try it?

All Natural

Re: mixing/storing protein shakes..

i heard somewere that is was not the best idea...i jus 4 got were....besides,how much work is it to make a protein shake, just put 1 scoop in a glass with milk and stir

Good Broly

I just save up some empty water bottles and put the powder in a few of them dry to carry to work and mix when I get there. Grab-n-go

It isn't wise to pre mix protein with water for extended periods of time. Mildue can form quickly. The longest I would wait would be 24hrs and that is a stretch. Your best bet is to buy some 'bottle shakers' and fill them up with a good protein powder (possibly blend) and add water in between classes