Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

mixing protein

your protein shake comes w/ a shit load of aminos that are very quickly digested and absorbed into the body. If you are using whey, it takes 20 min. for it to kick in and will last almost 2 hours. The aminos at this time is a total waste b/c you will have a full array of aminos at high amount circulating in your blood at this time.

The aminos i would only take on emergency type situations if i could not find a source of protein and that was the only thing available.

screw cod liver, go with flax (just my opinion)
also, why would you take more aminos with protein (i assume it's whey, or a whey combo)? Whey is absorbs fast enough

go with fish oils,......they are in gel caps but they are way more potent that flax and they cost about the same. also.....you need to take 30 g of flax to = 6 g of fish oils......just a thought

KJ

KillJoy said:
go with fish oils,......they are in gel caps but they are way more potent that flax and they cost about the same. also.....you need to take 30 g of flax to = 6 g of fish oils......just a thought

KJ

Huh, where did you get that frim
also, the caps are generally a lot less potent, although same in price, as the liquid

fish oil has to taste like ass

omega-3 in the flax has alpha linolenic acid. the omega3 in fish oils have (EPA) (DHA). Well all your body does is take that alpha-LA and turns it into EPA and DHA. so why take flax when fish oils cut the chase? that why you don't have to take as much fish oils. I do agree about the taste my friend, thats why I would do the soft gels.

ps as long as it is not cod

KJ

Top Bottom