Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Mixing protein

Stubby2

does the amount of water/,milk u mix with protein have an impact on how easily it is absorbed? I aint usually use as little water as possible to get it down fast since it all tastes like shit with water.

STUBS

I don't think it has any effect on how fast it is digested and if it does it would be minimal at best

M18

Stubby2 said:
Hey MUSTANG... whats ur opinion on prohormones??? in particular 19NOR and 4AD???

STUBS

Most Pro-Hormones I have ever used I found to just be a waste of money. Before I started using Gear I tried TONS of legal supps. Methoxy, Creatine serum, Pro Hormones, Andro products, GH releasers the list goes on. I found the only thing (thats legal) that helps me add size is L-Glutamin, Creatine, A good Multi-Vitamin and FOOD (most important) Diet is the most important thing when trying to add size or cut up for that matter. Let me know if you need any help with anything

M18

Wow, Mustang on the sup boards. That's a new one
Whatup man, check out the 1-ad threatds and give your .02

Benzi said:
Wow, Mustang on the sup boards. That's a new one
Whatup man, check out the 1-ad threatds and give your .02

Yeah, I got started on the supps board and I still visit and read a lot here but there are some very knowledgable bro's over here so I feel no need to add my imput on most threads. I'll go have a look

M18

Top Bottom