Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Mixing protein?

Tbebi

How do you all mix your protein powder everyday do you use a Shaker? The one I'm using gets dirty so quickly and starts thinking and even when I put it in the dishwasher it doesn't get the stink out. Need something that will be easy to do that I can do long-term thank you

You should use some salt and alcohol and clean up the shaker works for me

How do you all mix your protein powder everyday do you use a Shaker? The one I'm using gets dirty so quickly and starts thinking and even when I put it in the dishwasher it doesn't get the stink out. Need something that will be easy to do that I can do long-term thank you

Use a good brush and just get a new shaker bottle every couple of months depending on use!

Main Podcast Page
https://www.evolutionary.org/podcasts/

Does it?

Top Bottom