Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

mixing phytoserm, transaderm and test stack 17

emeldahay

I started 10 weeks ago with phytoserm and transaderm. About 3 or 4 weeks ago I added teststack17.

Question...

I understand I should take a break from transaderm gel shortly. is that correct?

Should I also stop teststack17?

How long a break is advised?

Phytoserm I can keep taking? Correct?

Teststack17 helps motivate me a lot more than phytoserm. Quite a difference for me.

Thanks

Ok thanks.

So can I just drop transaderm and keep the phyto and t17? I also have a bottle of letrozone that, from what read of the sales promos says it will help in a pct.

Is that OK? Too much? Missing something?

Also what's the max I can keep taking transaderm for? Also how long should my break be from transaderm b4 starring it back up.

Loving the effect from These products.. Not cheap but they work to motivate me and I can see gains, quite happy.

Ok thanks.

So can I just drop transaderm and keep the phyto and t17? I also have a bottle of letrozone that, from what read of the sales promos says it will help in a pct.

Is that OK? Too much? Missing something?

Also what's the max I can keep taking transaderm for? Also how long should my break be from transaderm b4 starring it back up.

Loving the effect from These products.. Not cheap but they work to motivate me and I can see gains, quite happy.

if you are on TRT then you can stay on RS forever. if you are cycling on and off then run the RS just like any steroid cycle. 2-3 months on, 2-3 months off

T stack and phyto can be run year round

Top Bottom