Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

minimum age to run ECA safely

maxinehicks

Hi guys, I'm 19 years old and I have over weight problems, acording to my doc's height and weight chart in my las visit. I'm 40 lbs over weight for my height, he sent me to a nutritionist that I will see in a few weeks, I need to know if running a ECA stack at 19 is dangerous while I exercise and diet, my oldest brother did it and he got great results, I'm keeping this to myself that's why I came to this forum instead of going to him, thank you.

The ECA stack doesn't really burn body fat. It contains the harsh stimulants ephedrine and caffeine which are great for cutting appetite but the ECA stack itself really isn't going to take any body fat off you.

Brother, I hate to come off sounding like a dick but you are looking for a quick fix - when there isn't one.

You need to start exercising and eating right. You don't need drugs, you don't need supplements, you just need to encompass a healthy lifestyle.

Check out this article I wrote on how to start working out and eating right. It contains a full sample meal plan -> https://www.needtobuildmuscle.com/bodybuilding-blog/2015/02/24/getting-back-gym-lay/

any results you get from that is temporary

you need to change your lifestyle totally man. bottom line is you are eating TOO MUCH and you aren't exercising enough. there isn't anything more to add to that. if you want long term success you gotta change things NOW

I don't have an issue with it if you are already exercising and eating a good diet. Those 2 things are what actually produce the real results. EC will just suppress your appetite. Without a good diet and exercise plan they will do absolutely nothing.

Running the ECA stack is a bad idea at any age, since it will cause lots of side effects. After all, these are two potent stimulants coupled with aspirin. The worst part is that the results will be temporary.

What you need to do, is change your lifestyle. And not just start a diet, but rather make a genuine change in the way you live. Diets don't work - what works is a healthy lifestyle.

If you are seriously obese, only exercise coupled with a diet will give you healthy and sustainable results. It is not easy to do both things at once, but change requires to get out of comfort zone.

Top Bottom