Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

milk thistle dosage???

bozrad

okay I got some milk thistle, and each capsule conatins 200mg of milk thistle. I'm starting a dbol 20mg ed and deca 300mg a week cycle. Can you guys tell me if I have to use milk thistle before starting dbol, is it necessay because I'm not doing a high dosage??If so how much. And also what's the mininum dosage of milk thistle should I take a day while running 20mg of dbol???

Also I got 300mg@10ml of deca(ttokyyo) I'm shooting in my ass, doing 300mg a week. Should I split it up, do 150mg in one cheek, and another 150mg in the other cheeck????

thats a low dose for d-bol i say 400-600mgs is fine...you can go up to 800-1000mgs..but at a low dose of d-bol you should be fine

and taking them after is fine too...ALA is better at 600-1000mgs/day..you can find it at gnc take them both if you like...but milk thistle only on this cycle is fine...but taking both is good..good for the liver...

if you get any lower back pain usually 3 cap at 750 mg each will knock it out in about 1 hour--drink plenty of water......RADAR

Top Bottom