Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is Mhp's Trac Creatine Really Better Than Straight Creatine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TAURUS1977

I WAS WONDERING IS MHP'S TRAC CREATINE THAT MUCH BETTER THAN REGULAR CREATINE? BECAUSE TRAC IS SO EXPENSIVE WOULD REGULAR DO THE JOB AS GOOD?

THANKS

no, trac's creatine is no better than regular creatine. the marketers would like to make you believe that because of the high price. Plain Jane creatine will work just fine for you

I disagree...

The main reason why TRAC is better is simply because they combine with L-arginine, which is an AA that makes your body produce it's own creatine. I have had better results with this than with any other creatine. And, DONT take it every day. Take it only on the days you lift.

Why don't you just buy Nitro-tech, since your so happy about increased L-arginine. Musclemag use to rave about the greatness higher arginine intake , then toward the end of the article they would tell you Nitro-tech is the best protein for that reason.

MHP are a bunch a liars. Look at the secretegogue-one ad's......" As effective as injections" Yea right! maybe they don't mean as effective in GH release, but maybe as effective in emptying your wallet as much as inject GH.

Last edited:
Dude, Im not trying to start a debate here, but when you think about it all supplement companies are full of shit a lot of the time. EAS, MuscleTech, Cytodyne, etc. Just because some campanies bullshit alot doesnt mean their products are no good. If that were so, Muscletech would surely be making the absolute worst supplements in the world.

I have tried TRAC before and for me as well as my training partner who used it, we felt it was the best creatine supplement we ever used.

Top Bottom