Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Methyl 1-D

craniumak

Has anyone had experience with the product and how good it works.

Any help advise would be great.

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

I took it. It didnt do much for me. Best thing you can do with this is run it with the following.

M-1
HCG
N2Gaurd
Unleashed (PCT)

That would be my suggestion. If youre going to do it,...do it right and get the most out of it.

just my $.02

Has anyone had experience with the product and how good it works.

Any help advise would be great.

I gave it an honest run when it first came out and wasnt impressed at all.

I havent run it. I was going to but heard it doesnt do anything for younger guys (which I am) and shows little effect (but some) in older guys.

I've used it a couple times. I'm in Canada, so the store bought supplements tend to be weaker than in the US because Health Canada has way too many restrictions. But I ordered some of this from the US. LG Sciences sells a stack - trifecta stack - that has M1D, MMV3 and their own PCT. I've used it twice, and both times my strength went up and my muscles filled out. My sex drive ramped up and I developed a pretty hungry appetite. I could notice the difference when my uniform shirts at work began to fit tighter around the shoulders and short sleeves. These results were after I had hit a plateau from my regular workout routine.
So, compared to any storebought supps in Canada, I'd give this a double thumbs up and rank it as the best OTC supplement I've tried.

Would I be better off with trying the beastdrol off orbit? Or stacking them.

Top Bottom