Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Methoxy factor HP? Anyone tried it?

There have been a few studies saying that methoxy supplementaion above 700mg/day does producs some results. Realistically, it would get WAY to expensive for mild results at best. Save your money for creatine and protein.

I used EAS version, seemed to help put on mass, worked for my bro to. It does get expensive, try and find it in a shake or something, EAS Muscle drive has it.

I stacked methoxy7 with ecydesterone for two months and noticed slightly more vascularity and size....but I think it had more to do with a stricter diet than anything else...

whenever I spend money on supps I tend to hit the weights more intensely - you know, so I feel like I'm putting the stuff I swallow to good use!! Makes sense, I guess, but it always makes me wonder if I could have made the gains I did WITHOUT the darn supps.....

Just like Almight pointed out - I've been hearing that you really do need to take a hell of a lot of these plant derivatives and isoflavones, etc., to see any significant effect....

...but if they get you into the gym and get you to throw the iron around......hell....that's half the battle.....

if you've got the dough - go for it - otherwise - eat clean, do your squats and sleep, sleep, sleep!!

whenever I spend money on supps I tend to hit the weights more intensely - you know, so I feel like I'm putting the stuff I swallow to good use!! Makes sense, I guess, but it always makes me wonder if I could have made the gains I did WITHOUT the darn supps.....

Very true.

Top Bottom