Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

methoxy-7 mx7 any one use it

You called down the thunder well now you got it!

The general opinion on Methoxy is that it is crap and a waste of money.

I've been using it for 1 week and not realized anything. It's shit. I dont even have to finish the bottle to know that.

Don't buy that Mexthoxy crap-it's worthless.
The THREE BEST AND CHEAPEST SUPPLEMENTS that work 100% of the time and don't cost much:

Quality Whey protein www.proteinfactory.com
Flax Oil from Mr. Spellwin's company
and the best SUPPLEMENT EVER????---

ECA STACK!!! ANY REPUATLE BRAND. It's cheap as anything and YOU CAN FEEL IT WORKING in 30 minutes!!!

Biotest had lost sight of these 3 basic supp groups and hasd come out with unnecessary products that are 4x as expensive as the above and don't work!!

Read my lips- whey,m flax and eca will work!! Fck Biotest!!!

Believe me I've used this crap under high doses and got NOTHING from it. It's total crap! It was just a bunch of hype as was the Ecdy products. Don't waste your money, buy good protein instead it will be more benefit to you.

its good

dude if this is the same thing as methoxy pro my brother gained like 10lbs from taking that. he was skin and bone before but now he is much stronger and trying to catch me. from what i hear it can make you bloated but i never tried it

Top Bottom