Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

metadrol for mass gains

mark Haminick

is this any better than protein powder or all those bulking supplements that say the same thing, I see very good reviews about it online, better reviews about any other supplement for mass gains, thank you.

it is a complete scam and gimmick. i read the pitch and whoever wrote that obviously has zero knowledge of weight training. they wrote that this supplement prevents the build up of lactic acid and prevents soreness. LOL!!! what a moronic claim from something that contains a prop blend and some creatine

why would you want to prevent lactic acid and inflammation? those help build muscle in the first place.

There are no magic supplements. None. Any supplement company claiming to sell some magic bulking potion is a scam.

Notice how the site selling the supplement talks about how great it is but doesn't even tell you what's actually in it? It's a total scam man. It's the same thing as one of those late night informercial ads.

I don't use protein powder much anymore but if I did, it would be a pure whey isolate. There is so much garbage out there.

Top Bottom