Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Men's Health Article: Optimal Stack and Maximizer

street9009

No doubt you'll be able to tell I'm a newbie from this post, but I've been here before and wanted to ask folks that may be familiar with this subject.

(It won't let me post the link because I *am* so new at this but you can probably find it by Google-ing "men's health optimal stack maximizer" and clicking the first link.)

I just read all the content on that page and I'm curious as to a few things:

1. Is it true? Does this stuff actually work?
  2. Are there any side-effects from taking these supplements (any at all, no matter how minuscule)?
  3. Let's say I got all the gains I wanted in the first month. What happens when I stop taking these supplements?

As I said I'm sure you'll find out I'm a total novice when it comes to this but I've gotta start somewhere. Appreciate any information you may have.

All I have to read is

"The reason for why most muscle diets fail, in our opinion, is that they impose unrealistic restrictions on how you live your life. Some advocate eating tons of protein others emphasize carbohydrates. In either case, you're left with having to make rather drastic changes to the types of food you eat and when you eat it. In this special report, we take an in-depth look at an emerging and promising muscle trend that we believe is a game changer, and it won't break the bank."

and

"I couldn't believe how easy it was. I didn't change my diet or my daily routine, but the fat melted off like it butter & I literally got shredded. I now have muscles that I didn't even know existed. My favorite result is the 6 pack I now have. Never thought I would ever have one of those."

Total bullshit mate.

Last edited by a moderator:
I tried it and have been using Optimal Stack for the past 5 months. It is my favorite muscle supplement I have taken. I had the same questions at first so I just called their customer service number and they were extremely helpful. The ingredients are awesome, I can actually feel it when I am at the gym and it helps a ton. You should call in and give it a shot... might as well, it's free and you can cancel whenever (I only had to pay shipping). No side effects either, I researched the ingredients and this one if pretty safe. Here is their number 866-330-2928
or check out the site optimalstack.com/3/index.php?AFFID=370015&c1=eliteblog

I tried it and have been using Optimal Stack for the past 5 months. It is my favorite muscle supplement I have taken. I had the same questions at first so I just called their customer service number and they were extremely helpful. The ingredients are awesome, I can actually feel it when I am at the gym and it helps a ton. You should call in and give it a shot... might as well, it's free and you can cancel whenever (I only had to pay shipping). No side effects either, I researched the ingredients and this one if pretty safe. Here is their number 866-330-2928
or check out the site optimalstack.com/3/index.php?AFFID=370015&c1=eliteblog

Spam

I used to think Men's Health was a decent magazine, but that is an advertizement not an article, and its BS that they try to disguise one as the other.

Yea that's the one. I guess if it's total BS, why would they give away a month's supply?

They give away a free month because they take your credit card number. If you don't cancel within 14 days, they charge you 75 bucks.
So, you think they are making money off that free offer?

After further review, that isn't even the real Men's Health website. Its a scam and the OP is a scammer. Street 9009 - Go fuck yourself.

After further review, that isn't even the real Men's Health website. Its a scam and the OP is a scammer. Street 9009 - Go fuck yourself.

No, I'm not a scammer, but thanks for that jackass. Fuck you too.

But that being said- yes, scam. Search RipOffReport for OptimalStack.com (again, I can't post links since my account is so new). So in case anyone comes by here wondering the same things, you know, don't order. Glad I didn't.

Top Bottom