Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Melatonin

Cornellius

I took 3mg of melatonon last night to give it a try, and I´m still sleepy (it´s 4 PM here). Does it happens to you??

Shit I wish 3mg would make me sleepy!!! I have to take like 6mg to feel it and sometimes it doesn't even work. I use liquid form dropper.

some people report that as little as 1/4 mg is effective for sleep i recomend you titrate down to what works for you but dosent make u sleepy next day

4mike sometimes more is not better i would say to you try less and try to go to sleep dont expect it to knock you out if it dont work for you try nyquil

ive been taking 5htp (tryptophan) for a week and as you know some of it gets converted into melatonin...well these past two day i havent been able to get up in time for school...it makes me sleepy all day long.

Gives me crazy dreams, and I am tired the next day. I've read they give cancer patients upwards of 15mg per night for pain/sleep!

the reason you feel tired the next day is cause you took to much ,everyone is different some need little and some need alot.

Try "Kava Kava." Worked alot better than melatonon. Takes a couple of days to kick in and taste like shit, however its worth it weight in gold.

melatonin is not a sleeping pill, it won't make you sleepy, it is use to help you sleep thru the night, without tossing and turning and waking up at 2am and can'[t fall asleep. One pill is all that is needed, take it an jour before you go to bed. Also, take Kava Kava with the melatonin. or you can try ZMA, I think this is even better. it also help with muscle recovery. The best ZMA stack is from Iron Tek, It contains Zinc Monomethionine Aspartate plus Magnesium Aspartate and vitamin B-6, and is an all-natural product that has been clinically proven to significantly increase anabolic hormone levels and muscle strength in trained athletes.

I used it and it actually works.

Top Bottom