Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Melanotan II

mish12345

I'm on my first course and now 11 days in but yet to see results really. Although moles appear to have darkened so something is working. Only been on 2 sunbeds so far so going to use quite a few more.

I was planning on loading for 2 weeks then maintaining, but since I have not reached a desired tan yet I will extend this, in which case I need some more MT2.

My source does not have any so have been looking on the internet... if I see a site selling MT2 should I automatically assume it to be a scam or can I buy this legally?? Because Ive found a few sites that sell it but I was under the impression this is illegal. Bear in mind im in the UK.

i don't believe it is illegal to buy, it is just illegal to be used by human. someone correct me if i'm wrong though.

Great question! The one source I know of for it is one I am skeptical. The main one doesn't ship to the US anymore but maybe they will to you. Google it!

Ok, about how much did it cost you for the amount you bought so far? I can convert the pounds.

Did you feel sick at all? Just wondering!

Good luck. Please let us know how it goes. I'm curious.

Mish, clear out some pms or pm me. I just tried to tell you about my experience with a us distributor. I ordered their stuff from China and am using it now. you could probably find it if you hunt around a little. Good luck!

Top Bottom