Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Meds for Insomnia

Benzi

I don't know what exactly i would call my condition. It's not really insomnia... more, i think i'm nocturnal. It is to go without saying that sleeping during the day and working at night has not only fucked up my training but my diet as well. I need to somehow get on the right sleeping pattern, but with finals coming up i doubt that i can. In two more weeks i will have a month off from school.
My question is this:
What can i ask my doctor for to help me go to sleep?
You see, not only am i not tired at night but also my mind can't stop racing about 101 things. I guess i'm stressed as hell over finals, but still... i can handle stress! It's my shitty workouts that i can't handle.

Please, any advice would be appreciated

Benzi. I worked midnights for several years. First thing is first. It takes some time getting used to it. Second I always took something to help me sleep. I would cycle between melatonin and benadryl. Both helped me sleep good but you have to switch them every 4 weeks or so so your body does not get used to them. From personal exp the melatonin would sometimes give me bad headaches upon wakening so I would have to take tylonol when I woke up. Now with the benadryl, I would not get headahces however I would be drousy for a while upon wakening and when you want to train after sleeping that could be a problem. What I did is as soon as I woke up I would drink a large cup of coffee and have an eca supp. A little while later I would feel great and go train. I know it is tuff bro, but you can do it. Actually my training was awesome when I was on nights, cant figure it out. I hope this helps. Also dont get a prescription sleep med if you dont have to. That should be a last resort. Good luck.

Rotty-
Benadryl and Tylenol PMs have been like candy for me over the last couple of weeks. It's never been this bad before so i am going to my last resort and have spoken to my dr earlier today. He is calling in a prescription for me as we speak. Thanks for your advice though.

GHB works very well, as does 1,4 BD. Or if you want, get an Rx for Ambien. He will most likely give you a script for 10-20 pills to get you through this rough period. You may want to talk to your doc about your anxiety/stress. He'll probably go over some relaxation techniques, and may want to pursue anti-anxiety meds.

Keep your head up. You'll be graduating before you know it. :D

growin' said:
GHB works very well, as does 1,4 BD. Or if you want, get an Rx for Ambien. He will most likely give you a script for 10-20 pills to get you through this rough period. You may want to talk to your doc about your anxiety/stress. He'll probably go over some relaxation techniques, and may want to pursue anti-anxiety meds.

Keep your head up. You'll be graduating before you know it. :D

I ordered some alt gbl a while ago (about a month) in hopes of finding a solution to my sleeping problem.
Havn't gotten it yet. Anyway, i can't get my hands on G even if i tried

thanks though, and no.... i ahve never tried the kava kava / Melatonin stack before
i just might give it a try
thanks

Top Bottom