Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

meal replacement supplements reviews

Dave phamton

Guys ho are you doing what could the best meal replacement your recommend for a person who has a jaw surgery and can't eat and chew solid food, this person is already skinny and he can't lose anymore weight, I have seen this ensure drinks but I wonder if they give you enough nutrients to at least help you maintain your natural weight, protein shakes could be another option but I don't think it would be a good idea to give him 3 shakes a day for meal replacements, thanks.

Have you ever read the ingredients of ensure? I think it's an absolute crime that they are legally allowed to market this garbage as a health food. Sugar, refined low quality oils and soy protein. I wouldn't feed that stuff to my worst enemy.

Get him a good quality protein powder and then blend it with fruit, oatmeal, natural almond butter etc.

It'll be way cheaper and provide much more nutrients.

I would be making homemade shakes from a pure whey isolate protein powder and good quality ingredients like oatmeal, fresh/frozen fruit, natural nut butters, flax seeds, etc. You can also make healthy soups for something with more of a salty taste.

Top Bottom