Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Maxteron. Dermagain, Equi-bolan

Mertz98

HI ALL

This is my first post. I've been doing alot of reading and studying of different supplements. My friend and i several years ago were on a work out plan htat had an OK diet and our suplements included andro 9 spike and creatine. I guess after 3 months we got ok resuslts, but this wasn't exactly what we were looking for. Currentley we have been doin aot of research on EQUI-BOLAN, MAXTERON, AND DERMA-GAIN. These three things stacked are supposed to get the results of a "sane juicer".

My question is this: Has any one tried this stuff, how long were you on it, what resuslts did you get? I know they claim it doesnt make you as big as the guys on the cover of flex , but hey are saying in 12 weeks its possible to be the equivlant of 1970's pro body builders. I thought HMMM... aronold was a pro body-builder in the 70's but he juiced. Is ithis stuff wrth the chance?:FRlol:

saying in 12 weeks its possible to be the equivlant of 1970's pro body builders. I thought HMMM... aronold was a pro body-builder in the 70's but he juiced. Is ithis stuff wrth the chance?

NO FUCKING WAY BRO!!!!!!

Believe me I wish, but 12 weeks of anything will not turn you into 1970's pro BB. If it would, there would be 100's of 1000's of guys walking around who are jacked as hell.

Refer to Avant Labs web site. If the product's name is a spin off of a real steroid, it is shite. Or somehting to that affect, you get the point. Don't waste your money on those products.

If you want to see quality results, get a topical PH like those from Avant Labs or Ergopharm. You'll be happy you did. ONE and OE+ in particular look VERY promising. Those are next on my list.

Good luck bro

Top Bottom