Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

mass tabs

KingKongOyun

somebody is taking this at my gym, he is has done great progress and gave me the link to get them but they cost 60 $. I wonder if it's just another supplement or it's stronger than products over the counter, thank you.

nothing you can buy OTC are as strong as steroids so don't even bother getting your hopes up. looking at the ingredients its a prop blend of stuff like trib etc. nothing special about it and you are better off going to n2bm and buying quality supplements with actual dosages

somebody is taking this at my gym, he is has done great progress and gave me the link to get them but they cost 60 $. I wonder if it's just another supplement or it's stronger than products over the counter, thank you.

It can't be stronger than a OTC product because it is also an OTC product

Looks like a weak natural test booster. If you are looking for a test booster then head over to n2bm and look at HCGenerate (ES). If you want something more powerful than an OTC product you will need to look at SARMs/AAS.

Top Bottom