Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

mass quantities PPA

rgosit

Has anyone tried this?? is it dangerous in any way..i read about it and dont see y the fda would ristrict it im thinkning about buying it. but i wont b using it for a few monthes..

has anyone tried this and also tried any eca stacks??

thankyou

Just buy some adipokinetix by Syntrax. It is pretty much the same formulation as the PPA but much less expensive. dpsnutrition.com is selling adipo for $21.99 for 180 capsules(vs $38 for 90 ppa's).

it hasthe same ingrediants??

I dont need to cut right now..i was just looking to buy ppa if it was superior to other fat burners.

The ingredients are exactly the same, but close:

PPA Adipo

1R, 2S Nor HCL 25 mg 25 mg
Yohimbine 3.75 mg 3 mg
Caffeine 90 mg 100 mg
Aspirin 40 mg 0 mg

The little bit of aspirin in the ppa is going to doing hardly anything in terms of fat burning. The only advantage to ppa is an extra 0.75 mg of yohimbine. However, it is not worth paying nearly twice as much for half the amount.

I have used adipo in the past and had excellent results. I feel that it is the best fat burner on the market, both from a results standpt and a cost standpt; better than any ECA stack that I have tried, including xenadrine.

It's your call, but for my money, I have to go with adipo.

Top Bottom