Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Mass Quantities...?

cozmokramer

I'd really like to hear what people have to say about mass quantities supplements...

Please give specifics...not just "oh they are great..."

I would like to hear what you have used... and your results and time frame and diet used as well...

thanks!

I'm using Norabol right now -on my 3rd week the stuff is impressive taking 2 tabs 3 X day right now...been training since i was 18 i'm 49 now already acquired a good bit of muscle but this stuff really pumps em up!!!!The 10 week cycle should be impressive..................RADAR:cool:

Hindustan said:
Way to expensive for my taste.. But i hear its good and it works. Get stuff from protienfactory

Hindustan,

I agree with you that it is important to save money, but we try for value. We are not the cheapest, but certainly not the most expensive.

Take our Chocolate Triple Threat 3/60 protein. It would be almost impossible to sell a protein made with a 3 different source protein blend of Ion exchanged Whey Protein Isolate, Egg Albumin (White), and Milk Isolate. Plus, Hoffman LaRoche vitamins and minerals, and real chocolate flavoring for less than we charge.

I know you can spend more than you have to, but you can also spend less than you should.

I agree With Mr. George Spellwin on this 100%,I've tried just about every supplement that has been on the market.some were supposed to contain the same ingredients as the more expensive brands.My conclusion is you get what you pay for!!! FINIS...................RADAR:cool:

Just ordered triple threat 3/60 two days ago and can't wait to get it! Thanks George! :D

I have nothing but praise for the Mass Quanities supplements. I have tried almost everything they offer and am very well satisfied with every last product that I have used. Gained 15lbs from the phase one stack and lost body fat percentage. I have got to say that if you want good results for your money......Givem' a try!:cool:

Top Bottom