Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Mass gainer protein shakes

goriQ

I have been taking regular protein shakes but it's not working and I'm not getting enough Mass. I currently weigh 130 lb and I want to gain some size and muscle. should I look for a product that has both protein powder and mass gainer combined or should I just get a mass gainer

I'm not a fan of mass gainers, you can make them yourself, take high protein scoops, add dextrose and peanut butter and you have a mass gainer

I have been taking regular protein shakes but it's not working and I'm not getting enough Mass. I currently weigh 130 lb and I want to gain some size and muscle. should I look for a product that has both protein powder and mass gainer combined or should I just get a mass gainer

You're not eating enough actual food.

Mass gainers are a waste of money when real food will do!

Real food will do and will be sufice!

Protein powders are great for you need that protein and only that protein without additional cals for a cutting program. But to gain mass all you need to a good solid eating program of real whole foods.

Top Bottom