Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Mass gainer protein

tamo99

I am 16 years old and weigh 150lbs. Would taking a product like mass gainer give me some added weight or is it better just to eat more food ?

a mass gainer will put on weight, but it will be garbage mass that you don't want

you are still a boy, and you have years of training ahead of you. so just lift consistent and the gradual gains will start coming. keep in mind also you might not have very good genetics, you will find out in the next few years

a mass gainer will put on weight, but it will be garbage mass that you don't want

you are still a boy, and you have years of training ahead of you. so just lift consistent and the gradual gains will start coming. keep in mind also you might not have very good genetics, you will find out in the next few years

Get a clean diet and start lifting. You are too young to do anything else.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am 16 years old and weigh 150lbs. Would taking a product like mass gainer give me some added weight or is it better just to eat more food ?

You will, in the long term, be better with food.

Top Bottom