Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Marijuana and bodybuilding

Pot effects different people different ways. And it can be absorbed through different pathways.. which have different effects. Its been around for like 10,000 years.. And was only made illegal by the US Gov. because they needed to give DEA a job after they decided to control the import of coke and heroin. As a result, it's conveniently become valuable (It wouldnt be otherwise because well.. true to its nickname 'weed' it grows.. easily.) and now they've started gaining revenue off controlling its import as-well. Why do you think California decided to take a chunk of that pie? They want money.

Pot/Tabaco are made up of the same basical chemical structure with a few minor changes (THCvsNicotine) yet, in studies pot doesnt end up causing cancers or diseases. Rather it lowers your chance of getting them. In the end.. There are NO long term negative side effects to pot. Besides some short term memory loss from heavy use that goes away when stopped, the only really thing you have to gauge is how it effects you as a person. If used and not abused (though the potential for abuse in extreme cases is low as the amount required to OD on is 40,000x the amount required to get you 'high' unlike alcohols 1 to 10 ratio.) I think everyone should give it a shot at least once. Its really part of human nature. It used to be vital to win wars, and to keep people happy, and is a sacrament in many religions around the world.

For body building I'd rcmd trying a vaporizer. I hear it gives a great head high, but not a body high. Perfect for keeping motivated. I know several who even work out high. Some people get more focused on it.

It was legal in the USA... Americas founding fathers openly smoked it... Its just a bit stigmatized these days for political reasons. Money is power.

I've smoked puff (pot, blow, weed, etc...) for nearly 2 decades, I don't get muchies from it, I find if I smoke before I train I'm useless. Strength, speed stamina.. It all goes to pot (pun intended) also I've noticed if I smoke it before I go to sleep the quality of my sleep is reduced. It also seriously dehydrates me!

Having said all that I've never noticed any long term or permanent effects, as soon as it wears off you're pretty much back to normal. When I was younger I could train whilst puffing a joint between rounds! Although my perormance would be sluggish to say the least.

It can affect different people at different dosages, the study posted by the OP I think included a max use of 5.1 joints a day?? How much is in one joint? I put in 3 times what most of my mates do but less than half what the kids do these days. I've known peeps that could inhale a bonfire and others who got sick off one puff...

If you're gonna use it, eperiment with your tolerance and use it accordingly.

:artist:

It amazes me that the dea has pot as a schedule 1 and coke and morphine
Schedule 2....

So the government is saying pot is a harder drug then coke...
Crazy

Sorry for the rant

This is because pot can be an alternative treatment for over a dozen different medications. Just the sheer amount of cash coming out of pharmaceutical company's hands and back into the small boutique dispensary and ornamental grower.

For those of you who say "pot makes me more active", while this may be true in YOUR case, there is still the reality that you will be a fumbling mess of a fool the whole time you are doing your activity. Yeah, you may be able to "work" more to be more "active" but your performance of these activities will be greatly impaired, to the point where it may take you 2 to even 3 times as long to complete the same simple tasks, while doing a shitty job of it.

Pot has a time and place in people's lives, and daily use is NOT part of the life of an achiever.

-BRR

I think it's all chemical balance. My oldest friend smokes it and is always bouncing off the walls. He is MR MOTIVATION. he seriously could be a motivational speaker. You can't tell he's high at all. If he dosnt smoke his head is cluttered and can't think straight. when he does it's like all his thaughts line up and be can sort through them but still runs a mil miles an hr. I don't smoke it and am a crabby little bitch during early morning sets...unless I have some Vicodin.......anybody got some Vicodin? Lol

I think it's all chemical balance. My oldest friend smokes it and is always bouncing off the walls. He is MR MOTIVATION. he seriously could be a motivational speaker. You can't tell he's high at all. If he dosnt smoke his head is cluttered and can't think straight. when he does it's like all his thaughts line up and be can sort through them but still runs a mil miles an hr. I don't smoke it and am a crabby little bitch during early morning sets...unless I have some Vicodin.......anybody got some Vicodin? Lol

Lol. Have you ever tried it? I bet it would help with the crabbiness :biggrin:

But I do feel all drugs should be decriminalized... If cigs and alcohol are legal
Everything should be...
But it will never happen to much revenu is maid off of illegal drugs...
About 55% of inmates in state and federal prison are there on drug related
offense ...

But I do feel all drugs should be decriminalized... If cigs and alcohol are legal
Everything should be...
But it will never happen to much revenu is maid off of illegal drugs...
About 55% of inmates in state and federal prison are there on drug related
offense ...

That doesn't really make sense. The biggest revenue would come from legalization and taxation.
Enforcing drug laws and incarcerating users costs the government a ton of money. It's not a revenue generator.

Top Bottom