Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Manganese contradictions

Hehedea

As far as I know, manganese is a very importantmineral for our bodies, as it is involved in so many processes. Icould supplement myself with it, but I am of those people who prefereverything natural, so if there would be some foods where I could getmanganese, I would be quite happy. On the internet the information iscontradictive about manganese rich foods. Thank

The best natural sources of manganese are fruit,garlic, tea beans, rice, oats and leafy green vegetables. However,these days food is not as good as it used to be, and it is not asrich in minerals as it was before. Therefore, I would stillsupplement with manganese, at least in low dosages. You can find itin N2Joint RX, where it comes with other ingredients.

https://www.evolutionary.org/manganese/

Manganese is a mineral nutrient that is stored in the bones, liver, kidney, pancreas and tissues. This mineral can be found in such food sources as fruit, garlic, tea beans, rice, oats and leafy green vegetables. However, these are not the only sources of manganese, since it is also sold as a supplement.

Just eating a well-balanced healthy diet will get you plenty but you could also just take a good multivitamin like Ruthless 3D.

Top Bottom